News & Events
- About The Internal And External Turbocharger Waistgate
- Correct Operation Of Diesel Turbocharger Throughout Operating With Diesel Motor
- Doing Daily Maintenance Of Diesel Turbocharger For Your Cars To Keep It In Good Condition
- How To Choose The Right Turbocharger For Your Car
- Top 3 Ways To Keep Your Turbocharged Cars On The Road Longer
- Seven Main Engine Turbocharger Parts And Their Irreplaceable Functions
- Engine Turbocharger: New Trend Of Structure Designing
- 2010 Saab 9-5 Is The 2.8-Liter Turbocharged V6
- How About Installing A Headrest Car Monitors For Your Vehicle?
- Twin Turbochargers: Benefits and Drawbacks
Shop Now at Our Online Store
- A&S Turbochargers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Tel: +86-28-67167770
- Fax: +86-28-86129221
- Contact Person: Ivy
Holset 200 Variable Geometry Turbocharger (HE200VG)
Holset 200 Variable Geometry Turbocharger (HE200VG) Features:
Variable geometry turbochargers provide optimum power output with efficient fuel consumption.
The new range of Holset 200 variable geometry turbochargers for small engines uses our proprietary market-leading sliding-wall
design. The Holset VGT design has been enhanced specifically for smaller engines and its features include:
1.World class, robust performance owing to low number of moving components
2.High resolution and precise regulation
3.Can be combined with speed sensors to feed data to engine management system
4.Electric actuation with on board controls and diagnostics reduces load on the engine control unit.
Increasing system integration requires every component within the vehicle to contribute to overall cost-effective performance.
The proprietary sliding wall design of Holset VGT offers additional benefits to the entire vehicle system.
5.The Holset VGT can be used to raise the temperature significantly in the exhaust system at engine idle, thereby regenerating the diesel particulate filter without the need for additional dosing systems
6. Exhaust manifold pressure can be strategically raised to drive exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) and help meet emissions targets
7.Braking mode capability can replace additional downstream
Please contact us for more information.
Holset 200 Variable Geometry Turbocharger (HE200VG) Features: Variable geometry turbochargers provide optimum power output with efficient fuel consumption. The new range of Holset 200 variable geometry turbochargers for small engines uses our proprietary market-leading sliding-wall&nb