News & Events
- About The Internal And External Turbocharger Waistgate
- Correct Operation Of Diesel Turbocharger Throughout Operating With Diesel Motor
- Doing Daily Maintenance Of Diesel Turbocharger For Your Cars To Keep It In Good Condition
- How To Choose The Right Turbocharger For Your Car
- Top 3 Ways To Keep Your Turbocharged Cars On The Road Longer
- Seven Main Engine Turbocharger Parts And Their Irreplaceable Functions
- Engine Turbocharger: New Trend Of Structure Designing
- 2010 Saab 9-5 Is The 2.8-Liter Turbocharged V6
- How About Installing A Headrest Car Monitors For Your Vehicle?
- Twin Turbochargers: Benefits and Drawbacks
Shop Now at Our Online Store
- A&S Turbochargers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Tel: +86-28-65733508
- Fax: +86-28-86129221
- Contact Person: Ivy
Cummins VGT Variable Geometry Turbocharger
Cummins VGT Variable Geometry Turbocharger Descriptions:
In order to control both NOx and particulate emissions accurately, the amount of recirculated exhaust gas and air has to be precisely metered into the engine under all operating conditions.
For Cummins Tier 4/Stage IIIB 174-751 hp (130-560 kW) products, this has driven the use of variable geometry turbochargers. The Cummins VGT™ Turbocharger is used in concert with an EGR control valve to accurately meter the cooled exhaust gas into the intake system, increasing performance and improving fuel economy.
Cummins VGT™ Variable Geometry Turbocharger, with a unique patented one-piece sliding-nozzle design, precisely adjusts the airflow delivered to the engine. This combines the benefits of a small and a large turbocharger in a single unit.
The sliding nozzle varies the exhaust gas flow into the turbine wheel to provide rapid boost at low engine rpm and then maintain high boost at higher rpm.
Benefits of Cummins VGT Turbocharger
Excellent transient response
Improved fuel economy
Increased useful engine operating speed range
Proven durable design
Reduced engine swept volume and package size for a given rating
Helps control Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) to meet emissions regulations
Contact us for more information.
Cummins VGT Variable Geometry Turbocharger Descriptions: In order to control both NOx and particulate emissions accurately, the amount of recirculated exhaust gas and air has to be precisely metered into the engine under all operating conditions. For Cummins Tier 4/Stage IIIB 174-751