News & Events
- About The Internal And External Turbocharger Waistgate
- Correct Operation Of Diesel Turbocharger Throughout Operating With Diesel Motor
- Doing Daily Maintenance Of Diesel Turbocharger For Your Cars To Keep It In Good Condition
- How To Choose The Right Turbocharger For Your Car
- Top 3 Ways To Keep Your Turbocharged Cars On The Road Longer
- Seven Main Engine Turbocharger Parts And Their Irreplaceable Functions
- Engine Turbocharger: New Trend Of Structure Designing
- 2010 Saab 9-5 Is The 2.8-Liter Turbocharged V6
- How About Installing A Headrest Car Monitors For Your Vehicle?
- Twin Turbochargers: Benefits and Drawbacks
Shop Now at Our Online Store
- A&S Turbochargers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Tel: +86-28-67167770
- Fax: +86-28-86129221
- Contact Person: Ivy
STS turbochargers' remote-mounted turbocharger systems have been recognized around the world as the most innovative technology available for dramatically increasing the horsepower of any vehicle. We patented the technology in 2003 and remain the only legally authorized company to design and sell remote-mounted turbo systems. We provide high quality remote-mount systems and the best customer support in the industry. We invite you to discover the mind-blowing performance and amazing benefits of remote-mounting that make STS the Smart Choice In Forced Induction!
We encourage you to continue your investigation into the many benefits of STS remote-mounted turbocharging, and remind you not to always trust the uninformed traditionalist masses, i.e. uniformed traditionalists used to also believe the earth was flat.
STS Turbo is The Smart Choice in forced induction!