News & Events
- About The Internal And External Turbocharger Waistgate
- Correct Operation Of Diesel Turbocharger Throughout Operating With Diesel Motor
- Doing Daily Maintenance Of Diesel Turbocharger For Your Cars To Keep It In Good Condition
- How To Choose The Right Turbocharger For Your Car
- Top 3 Ways To Keep Your Turbocharged Cars On The Road Longer
- Seven Main Engine Turbocharger Parts And Their Irreplaceable Functions
- Engine Turbocharger: New Trend Of Structure Designing
- 2010 Saab 9-5 Is The 2.8-Liter Turbocharged V6
- How About Installing A Headrest Car Monitors For Your Vehicle?
- Twin Turbochargers: Benefits and Drawbacks
Shop Now at Our Online Store
- A&S Turbochargers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Tel: +86-28-67167770
- Fax: +86-28-86129221
- Contact Person: Ivy
Rajay turbochargers are mainly designed for aircraft engines.
All Rajay turbochargers are built around a 3-inch diameter rotating group. The lightweight impeller and turbine wheel design results in extremely low inertia, permitting an instant response to engine speed and load changes. The short length turbine wheel and shaft (only 4 1/2 inches).
Rajay turbochargers have become original equipment on a variety of piston engine aircraft, such as the Piper Seneca, Turbo Arrow, Enstrom Helicopter, and Aerostars, as well as over 1,200 aftermarket Turbo Normalizing STC installations on normally aspirated engines.
The driving force of the RAJAY turbocharger is the turbine wheel (left) and compressor impeller (right). It is capable of rotating up to 120,000 rpm.
A Rajay turbocharger is basically very simple in its design and function.
This simplicity coupled with its rugged features assures a long and satisfying operating life. With consistent care and maintenance, these turbochargers will often outlast the engine.
A&S Turbochargers,Co,ltd provide Rajay turbochargers at good quailty.please contact us.