News & Events
- About The Internal And External Turbocharger Waistgate
- Correct Operation Of Diesel Turbocharger Throughout Operating With Diesel Motor
- Doing Daily Maintenance Of Diesel Turbocharger For Your Cars To Keep It In Good Condition
- How To Choose The Right Turbocharger For Your Car
- Top 3 Ways To Keep Your Turbocharged Cars On The Road Longer
- Seven Main Engine Turbocharger Parts And Their Irreplaceable Functions
- Engine Turbocharger: New Trend Of Structure Designing
- 2010 Saab 9-5 Is The 2.8-Liter Turbocharged V6
- How About Installing A Headrest Car Monitors For Your Vehicle?
- Twin Turbochargers: Benefits and Drawbacks
Shop Now at Our Online Store
- A&S Turbochargers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Tel: +86-28-67167770
- Fax: +86-28-86129221
- Contact Person: Ivy
Greddy Turbocharger kits
Impressive as they are, peak horsepower numbers, large external dimensions and max boost levels do not tell the whole story in turbocharging. Variations in properly sized housings and wheel designs can mean all the difference in creating drivable, usable power. With over 25 years of performance turbocharger experience, GReddy is able to offer the best combination of response and peak power by properly matching the turbocharger size and design to suit any application from high power, top level race cars to Greddy's own Bolt-on, Tuner Turbo and Turbo Upgrade kit lines.