News & Events
- About The Internal And External Turbocharger Waistgate
- Correct Operation Of Diesel Turbocharger Throughout Operating With Diesel Motor
- Doing Daily Maintenance Of Diesel Turbocharger For Your Cars To Keep It In Good Condition
- How To Choose The Right Turbocharger For Your Car
- Top 3 Ways To Keep Your Turbocharged Cars On The Road Longer
- Seven Main Engine Turbocharger Parts And Their Irreplaceable Functions
- Engine Turbocharger: New Trend Of Structure Designing
- 2010 Saab 9-5 Is The 2.8-Liter Turbocharged V6
- How About Installing A Headrest Car Monitors For Your Vehicle?
- Twin Turbochargers: Benefits and Drawbacks
Shop Now at Our Online Store
- A&S Turbochargers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Tel: +86-28-67167770
- Fax: +86-28-86129221
- Contact Person: Ivy
The heritage of the turbo business began in 1936 when young Cliff Garrett formed his company in a tiny, one-room office in Los Angeles. With encouragement and financial support from friends like Jack Northrop and Harry Wetzel, plus $5,000 he borrowed on his own, Garrett founded the company that would later become the Garrett Corporation.
A turbocharger is a highly technical product that requires superior design and intensive capital to produce. It must meet the most severe requirements that only a world-class manufacturer like Honeywell's Garrett brand can achieve.
Garrett is one of the few brands that subjects its turbos to several OE qualification tests that ensure that Garrett is only stamped on safe and reliable turbos! Some of these tests include:
1. On-Engine Durability - A 1,000-hour general turbocharger durability test that is run on-engine in an engineering laboratory.
2.Compressor & Turbine Housing Containment - A compressor/turbine wheel is set to burst at a specific speed. No portion of the wheel is allowed to penetrate a containment shroud surrounding the turbocharger; a test to ensure safety.
3.Shaft Motion - The maximum tolerances of the bearing system are tested for rotordynamic stability beyond the maximum turbocharger operating speed. This means no bearing problems and a long turbo life.
4. Compressor & Turbine Performance - The entire operating range of both the compressor and turbine are mapped on a Performance Gas Stand.These test cells are calibrated to strict standards to assure accuracy and consistency.
We are authrized to privide garrett turbochargers for many years,Any types of garrett turbochargers can be offered by us,please contact us for furthur information.
Garrett GT series turbocharger GT2860R l features: 1.Displacement:1.8L-3.0L 2.Horsepower:250-360 3.Turbo PN:707160-5 5.CHRA PN:446179-51 6.COMPRESSOR(Ind Whl Dia: 47.2mm Exd Whl Dia:60.1mm Trim:62) TURBINE(Whl Dia: 53.9mm Trim:76) 7.Manuf
Garrett GT series turbocharger GT2859R features: 1.Displacement:1.8L-3.0L 2.Horsepower:150-310 3.Turbo PN:780371-1 5.CHRA PN:446179-65 6.COMPRESSOR(Ind Whl Dia: 44.5mm Exd Whl Dia:59.4mm Trim:56) TURBINE(Whl Dia: 53.9mm Trim:62) 7.
Garrett GT series turbocharger GT2854R features: 1.Displacement:1.4L-2.2L 2.Horsepower:170-270 3.Turbo PN:471171-9 5.CHRA PN:446179-47 6.COMPRESSOR(Ind Whl Dia: 42.1mm Exd Whl Dia:54.3mm Trim:60) TURBINE(Whl Dia: 53.9mm Trim:62) 7.Manufac
Garrett GT series turbocharger GT2560R features: 1.Displacement:1.6L-2.5L 2.Horsepower:200-330 3.Turbo PN:466541-1,466541-4 5.CHRA PN:446179-12,446179-38 6.COMPRESSOR(Ind Whl Dia: 46.5mm Exd Whl Dia:60.1mm Trim:60) TURBINE(Whl Dia: 50.3mm Trim:62)&n
Garrett GT series turbocharger GT2554R features: 1.Displacement:1.4L-2.2L 2.Horsepower:170-270 3.Turbo PN:471171-3 5.CHRA PN:446179-24 6.COMPRESSOR(Ind Whl Dia: 42.1mm Exd Whl Dia:53.4mm Trim:60) TURBINE(Whl Dia: 50.3mm Trim:62) 7.Manufa
Garrett GT series turbocharger GT2259 features: 1.Displacement:1.7L-2.5L 2.Horsepower:150-260 3.Turbo PN:452214-3 5.CHRA PN:451298-9 6.COMPRESSOR(Ind Whl Dia: 42.8mm Exd Whl Dia:59.4mm Trim:52) TURBINE(Whl Dia: 50.3mm Trim:72) 7.Man
Garrett GT series turbocharger GT2252 features: 1.Displacement:1.7L-2.5L 2.Horsepower:150-260 3.Turbo PN:452187-6 5.CHRA PN:451298-6 6.COMPRESSOR(Ind Whl Dia: 40.2mm Exd Whl Dia:52.0mm Trim:60) TURBINE(Whl Dia: 50.3mm Trim:72) 7.Manufact
Garrett turbocharger GT2056 by honeywell features: 1.Displacement:1.4L-2.0L 2.Horsepower:
Garrett turbocharger GT2052 by honeywell Features:1.Journal bearing, oil-cooled CHRA2.Internally wastegated turbine housing, complete with actuator3.Two orientations available4.Turbo PN:727264-1 727264-25.CHRA PN:451298-43 6.COMPRESSOR(Ind Whl Dia: 37.6mm Exd Whl Dia:52.2mm Trim:52) TURBINE(Wh
Garrett turbocharger GT1548 by honeywell Features:1.Journal bearing, oil & water-cooled CHRA2.Internally wastegated turbine housing, complete with actuator3.Excellent for motorcycles and other small displacement engines1.Turbo PN:466755-32.CHRA PN:4 1876-933.COMPRESSOR(Ind Whl Dia: 37.20mm Exd Whl