News & Events
- About The Internal And External Turbocharger Waistgate
- Correct Operation Of Diesel Turbocharger Throughout Operating With Diesel Motor
- Doing Daily Maintenance Of Diesel Turbocharger For Your Cars To Keep It In Good Condition
- How To Choose The Right Turbocharger For Your Car
- Top 3 Ways To Keep Your Turbocharged Cars On The Road Longer
- Seven Main Engine Turbocharger Parts And Their Irreplaceable Functions
- Engine Turbocharger: New Trend Of Structure Designing
- 2010 Saab 9-5 Is The 2.8-Liter Turbocharged V6
- How About Installing A Headrest Car Monitors For Your Vehicle?
- Twin Turbochargers: Benefits and Drawbacks
Shop Now at Our Online Store
- A&S Turbochargers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Tel: +86-28-67167770
- Fax: +86-28-86129221
- Contact Person: Ivy
Bosch Exhaust gas turbocharger for passenger cars
We offer Exhaust gas turbochargers for passenger cars.
Future requirements will demand that exhaust gas turbochargers combine the following:
Reduction in fuel consumption and therefore CO2 savings
Low-end torque for a more enjoyable driving experience
Compliance with emission standards
Optimal performance indicators
Bosch Mahle Turbo Systems supplies the right product portfolio to meet all these demands, with every T/C tuned optimally and specifically to the engine.
A family of T/C´s for passenger car diesel engines with power outputs from 35 to 165 kW has been developed. The boost pressure can be regulated via a wastegate or via variable turbine geometry (VTG).
For passenger car gasoline engines, the product portfolio covers power outputs from 45 to 220 kW. Due to the engines higher thermal loading, wastegate boost pressure regulation is frequently used for gasoline engines.