News & Events
- About The Internal And External Turbocharger Waistgate
- Correct Operation Of Diesel Turbocharger Throughout Operating With Diesel Motor
- Doing Daily Maintenance Of Diesel Turbocharger For Your Cars To Keep It In Good Condition
- How To Choose The Right Turbocharger For Your Car
- Top 3 Ways To Keep Your Turbocharged Cars On The Road Longer
- Seven Main Engine Turbocharger Parts And Their Irreplaceable Functions
- Engine Turbocharger: New Trend Of Structure Designing
- 2010 Saab 9-5 Is The 2.8-Liter Turbocharged V6
- How About Installing A Headrest Car Monitors For Your Vehicle?
- Twin Turbochargers: Benefits and Drawbacks
Shop Now at Our Online Store
- A&S Turbochargers Co.,Ltd.
- 469 Xinsheng Road, Gaoxin District, Chengdu, China
- Tel: +86-28-65733508
- Fax: +86-28-86129221
- Contact Person: Ivy
Borgwarner Turbochargers for Commercial Vehicles and Industrial Engines
With years experience and professional knowledge of turbocharger technology, A&S Machinery Co.ltd are the leading provider of turbochargers for medium-sized and heavy-duty commercial vehicles, as well as off-highway applications, such as agricultural and construction machinery and marine applications.
Our product for commercial vehicles includes further development of conventional turbochargers both with and without wastegate, turbochargers with variable turbine geometry (VTG) and regulated two-stage boosting systems, which offer seamless coverage of the power range from 50 to 1,000 kW.
We are pleased to offer industry solutions. Please contact us if you have any interest,we would like any cooperation.
Borgwarner R2S turbocharger represent the pinnacle in exhaust gas turbocharging. This high performance turbocharging system for diesel engines, which employs a small high-pressure turbo and a larger low-pressure turbo, opens up completely new possibilities for optimization of performance, fuel co
Borgwarner BV turbocharger range includes pioneering turbocharging systems with variable turbine geometry which ensure precise adjustment to the respective engine operating points. Optimum power output with the greatest fuel efficiency is the result of this advanced technology. Borgwarner B
Borgwarner compact KP31 trubocharger are suitable for for engine displacements from approximately 0.8 to 3.0 liters. Borgwarner K turbochargers are particularly affordable, yet are highly robust and manufactured to the familiar, high BorgWarner quality standards. With
Borgwarner turbocharger K03 for light commercial vehicles The K turbochargers are particularly affordable, yet are highly robust and manufactured to the familiar, high BorgWarner quality standards.